- Equal Access: Universal Design of Instruction – a checklist for inclusive teaching from the University of Washington
- The Faculty Room – a space for faculty and administrators of post-secondary institutions to learn about how to create classroom environments and academic activities that maximizes the learning of all students, including those with disabilities.
- Faculty Room Knowledge Base – contains a complete list of the 219 articles in the Faculty Room Knowledge Base
- Faculty Ware – This site is the product of the Universal Design for Instruction project at the University of Connecticut, and it is designed to provide a range of information and tools to enhance the design and delivery of instruction for diverse college students.
- ToolKit on Universal Design for Learning – helpful information on Universal Design for Learning to implement in the classroom