Students with temporary injuries or illnesses, such as a broken leg/arm, concussion, or surgery recovery can register with and receive services through the Office of Specialized Services on a temporary basis.

Temporary students do not need to follow the formal registration process.
Instead, students should visit or contact our office and ask to speak with a Resource Accommodations Specialist about registering for a temporary injury/illness.