If you are considering enrollment at Bergen Community College and would like to learn about our services for students with disabilities, we encourage you to contact the Office of Specialized Services in the early stages of your college planning.
Details regarding academic support services, appropriate disability documentation and transition issues are available on our web site.
If you have questions after reading through this web site, please contact our office and a member of our staff will be happy to assist you.
Application Process for Disability Services
- Complete the online college application.
- Complete the online OSS Intake Form.
- The Office of Specialized Services will send you written notification acknowledging the receipt of your documentation.
- Your documentation will be reviewed and written notification of your eligibility for services will be mailed to you.
- If necessary, a request for additional documentation will be mailed to you.