The Office of Specialized Services hires Notetakers and Student Assistants each semester to provide support for students with Notetaking or other Accommodations.
If you are interested, please fill out the Notetaker/Student Assistant Availability Form.
Filling out this form does not guarantee you will be hired as a notetaker.
The hiring process depends on your qualifications and the availability of your schedule compared to available note taking assignments.
NoteTaker – Access Assistant Availability Form
Please refer to the side navigation bar for:
- Be a Notetaker! (Notetaker Expectations & Responsibilities)
- Notetaker – Student Assistant Availability Form
- Notetaker Payroll Schedule
Notetaking Contact Information
- For in-person assistance, visit Bergen Community College Office of Specialized Services
Pitkin Education Center, Room L-115
- Email: email@example.com or Phone: (201) 612-5269.
Notes: When calling or emailing the Note Taking Services, be sure to provide your name (as it appears on your Bergen Student record), Bergen Student ID#, and class(es)/course sections the notetaking services are needed for.