- It is to the benefit of the applicant if they complete the application as independently as possible.
- It is acceptable for the applicant to receive support, if needed in completing the application.
An application must contain all of the following components before it is considered by the Admissions Committee:
- Turning Point Application
- Current Photo of the Applicant
- Student Questionnaire
- Parent / Guardian Information
- Emergency contact and Medical Information
- Educational Evaluation completed within 5 years for school purposes and/or by an outside provider that contains documentation of grade equivalencies.
- Psychological Evaluation completed within 5 years for school purposes and/or by an outside provider that contains documentation of a Full Scale IQ.
- Academic performance documentation including most recent individualized education plan (IEP), official high school transcripts or any records from attended secondary or postsecondary program.
- Two letters of recommendation completed by non-family members that have known the applicant for one or more years. Must be sent WITH the application in sealed envelopes with the writers’ signatures across the seal.
- Turning Point Program – Admissions Application Packet (in *PDF format)