Librarians can help you:
- Better understand your assignment
- Develop your research question and find good search terms
- Identify which library databases to use
- Understand what scholarly / peer-reviewed sources are, and help you evaluate your sources
- Locate citation guidelines and citation management tools
Have a quick question? Not sure where to start? Chat with us!
If you have a more in-depth research question, we recommend you schedule an appointment with a librarian – online or in person.
You can also:
Email Us: email@example.com
Call Us: 201-879-7436
Text us at: 551-226-5370
If you need to renew a book or have an issue with your account, call the Service Desk at 201-879-7970.