What’s my Bergen Username?
- To find your Bergen Username, click the “Retrieve username” link under the my.bergen.edu Sign in button.
- Enter your Last Name and either your social security number, or your Student ID number, and click Submit.
- Your Bergen Username will appear in the top left corner of the screen.
- If you receive the following error, the information entered does not match what is in the system. If you are certain you entered the required information correctly, contact the ITS Help Desk for assistance.
What’s my User ID?
With the information you provided we could not uniquely identify you. Please check the data you entered.
- If you receive this error, contact the ITS Help Desk to setup your account.
If you are a returning graduate or “returning student”, you must register in person in order to update your record and reactivate your WebAdvisor/Portal Account. Please refer to registration calendar for dates and times. If you are a new student, your account has not yet been set up. For assistance, go to the Help Desk on the first floor of the Pitkin Center, Paramus Campus, located across from the Office of Public Safety (L-154) or e-mail them at [email protected].