Summer Courses at Bergen Community College offer a great way to catch up or get ahead!
Summer Back on Track
Summer 1: 5/16 – 6/23
Summer U: 5/16 – 8/4
Summer 2: 6/27 – 8/4
Summer 3: 8/8 – 8/23
Bergen has received federal funding to assist students negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This summer, eligible students can earn up to six credits tuition-free!
- Have attended at least one semester from spring 2020 to present as a degree seeking student at Bergen.
- Have not graduated.
- Have been negatively impacted by the pandemic.
- Will maintain registration through the applicable add/drop period.
- The award will cover any remaining balance after all grants, financial aid and scholarships are applied.
- Visit here to apply by July 15, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- In the event that you do not qualify, and still have financial needs, contact Assistant Vice President of Student Affairs Dr. Jennifer Migliorino-Reyes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (201) 447-7456.
The federal Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) has made this program possible.