The Registrar’s Office maintains the integrity of academic records and provides timely service to students, faculty, and alumni.
All processes are performed in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) while upholding College policies and procedures.
The office supports this mission by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders as an advocate for students.
We provide the following services online and in-person in One-Stop Center, Room OS-102, Pitkin Education Center (1st Floor) at the College’s main campus, in Paramus, OR in the Student Services Area/ First Floor, at Bergen at the Meadowlands:
- Registration Inquiries
- Enrollment Verification
- Graduation Request
- Transcript Request (www.getmytranscript.com)
- Self service via Portal (my.bergen.edu)
- Important registration dates and deadlines can be found under Registration Calendar and Forms Web page.
- To access your Bergen Portal and register for classes, please log at http://my.bergen.edu
- To search and register for classes, visit https://bergen.edu/register/
Notes: Step-by-step instructions reference materials or tutorials on how to use the Bergen Portal / Self-Service can be found at https://bergen.edu/self-service/
Other important registration links:
- The Philip Ciarco Jr. Learning Center – Hackensack
- Bergen at the Meadowlands – Lyndhurst
- Continuing Education and Workforce Development (Non-Credit Courses) – Paramus
- One Stop Center