If you need to update your student information (e.g. name, address, phone number…), you will need to complete the Change of Student Data and be prepared to provide the supporting documentation upon request.

For change of address/update, in particular, we recommend you review the Residency Requirements information Web page for more details about the acceptable verification documents.

Change of Student Data Form

Notes: This is an online form; you will need to use the BCC login information for you to be able to securely complete the form or upload and submit any supporting documentation.

Provisional Name Change Process