Information about the “Graduation Policy“, “Graduation Residency Policy” can be found in the College catalog.
Graduation Readiness Checklist
To verify the graduation readiness, we recommend the students to:
- Meet with an Academic Counselor/Advisor for any questions or assistance regarding the academic program (degree or certificate) requirements review/verification (degree-audit).
Academic advisors’s contact information can be found at ;
- Resolve any outstanding issues (e.g. Holds, tickets, unreturned college sport equipment, overdue library items, or outstanding balance…) that could potentially prevent the diploma to be released ;
- Confirm the graduation information online using the Bergen Portal/Graduation Overview (online form) before the end of the semester of completion.
Hints: Log on your Bergen Portal (my.bergen.edu), follow Self-Service Main Menu > Academics > Graduation Overview menu options.
A notification receipt advising about the next steps will be sent to the e-mail address included in the submitted graduation information form.
- “Commencement” information can be found at https://grad.bergen.edu/
For any questions regarding graduation you can email email@example.com
Final Official Transcript
If you have already satisfied all academic program requirements and the program completion status has been verified & confirmed by the Registrar’s Office, you will notice on your academic transcript a content section that includes specific information pertinent to your academic profile with marking like:
- “Degree Received:“ – e.g. Associate in Science, Associate in Arts, Associates in Applied Science, or Certificate;
- “Date Conferred..:” – e.g. 08/07/2023 – date when the degree/certificate has been conferred;
- “Majors……………:” – e.g. Business Administration – academic program of study in which you graduated in.
To request your official academic transcripts, log on www.getmytranscripts.com