The Center’s staff is committed to assisting students with their career planning needs, whether to choose a major to study, to obtain employment, or to take part in the Cooperative Education and/or Service Learning Programs.
Job Search Websites
LinkedIn Job Resources
Students and Alumni:
Join the Bergen Community College students and alumni on LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional social network, to learn about career paths, connect with key contacts and stay in touch with the college. Here’s how:
- Add Bergen Community College to the Education section of your profile or create a new profile quicker with our unique Add-to-Profile link. LinkedIn users with education listed in their profiles get 7x more views, and you’ll immediately become a part of the BCC Community on LinkedIn when you add Bergen to your profile.
- Join The Official Bergen Community College Network group on LinkedIn, which connects BCC students and alumni around the world. Membership is open to all in the BCC community.
- To share or receive career advice, join Bergen Community College’s Career Community on LinkedIn, a space where Students and Alumni connect with each other to ask questions about specific industries, job searching and ways to land a new opportunity
- While on LinkedIn, make sure to look for jobs and internships. When you look at opportunities on LinkedIn, you’ll also see insights such as whom you will work with if you get the job, what connections (if any) you have at the company, and if the company has a history of hiring people like you. This information can give you a great edge in your application.
- Cooperative Education
- Career Counseling
- Service Learning
- Job Fair/Volunteer Fair
- Career Workshops
- Web Resources
- Job Listings
- Career Library Resources
- On-Campus Recruitment
- Work Abroad
- What Can I Do With a Major A – F
- What Can I Do With a Major G – Z