The Bergen Community College Regional Accelerator at the Meadowlands provides early stage businesses the support services, guidance and networking opportunities that are critical to changing an idea, product, technology or service into a successful business. Se habla español.
Click here to see a list of our current clients.
Early stage entrepreneurs and small businesses that are not yet ready for full-time office space but have business development needs are eligible to become Virtual clients and participate in all group programs, have access to meeting rooms, and in general become part of the community. Virtual memberships start at $99 per month.
Entrepreneurs and small businesses that need expert help in growing their business can apply to become a full time member of the program including an assigned workspace. Workstations in a shared office start at $150 per month and private offices start at $250 per month.
- A community of creative entrepreneurs
- Business coaching
- Conference rooms with projection screens and video conferencing capabilities
- Wireless Internet
- Mailing address
- Printer, Copier, Scanner and Fax
- Receptionist services
- Office furniture
- Free professional development and training opportunities
- Free one year membership to the New Jersey Statewide Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Free one year membership to the Meadowlands Chamber of Commerce
In order to be eligible for consideration, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Have a company registered in N.J.
- Be a for-profit business in a high-growth field
- Be in the early stages of business development
- Must demonstrate a solution to strong market demand
- Have a product or service that can be commercialized within two years
- The company should plan to remain headquartered in N.J.
- The company President/CEO must be located in the incubator
- Have a basic business plan and a financial forecast
- Have a management team in place that can demonstrate an ability to handle both the technical and managerial aspects of the business and is willing to seek and accept assistance from the program and its network of service providers.
- Agree to participate in the incubator’s business assistance programs and to cooperate in achieving the incubation program’s mission.
- Have the ability to pay monthly fees
- Be a business well suited to benefit from the programs services, environment, technical and business expertise.
- Have potential for positive economic impact on the community
- A potential for business growth and job creation.
Please click here to apply for membership to the Bergen Community College Business Accelerator.
Bergen Community College
1280 Wall Street
Lyndhurst, New Jersey 07071
Shirley Pachon, Coordinator