Construction Management Programs FAQs:
1. Are any prerequisites needed to register?
No, all introductory courses have no prerequisites. All you need is a high school diploma, or GED, and to be 18 years of age or more. No transcripts, grade reports, SAT, ACT or other standardized exams are needed.
2. How do I sign up or register for a course?
The best way to register is online at the Continuing Education Website: https://bcccestaging.wpengine.com/
If assistance is needed, please call our main office at 201-447-7488.
3. Is it possible to register for one class at a time, or do I have to register for the entire Certificate Program?
Yes, you may register for one class, or more depending on your schedule and resources. Many choose to register for three courses at a time and complete their Certificate in ten months or less.
4. Do you accept financial aid?
Financial aid applies only to credit bearing courses. Continuing Education courses are non-credit programs which makes Financial aid unavailable.
5. Are there any Grant Funds available to attend these programs?
Yes, many certificate programs are approved for NJ State Training Grants. To apply for a NJ State Training grant, apply at the One Stop Career Center, 60 State Street, Hackensack, NJ. State funded grants are only available for the unemployed.
6. Do you help with Resume and Work Searches?
Yes, only at certificate program completion, assistance with resume updating, career fairs, and work searches is available.
7. Are courses available online?
Yes, many courses are available online. Some hands-on courses are offered in-person.
8. How long will it take to complete a Certificate Program?
Certificate programs range from 200 – 418 hours of class time. Completion time ranges from 12-18 months, depending on the individual and program.
9. Can I customize my program?
Yes, personalized schedules are available, if assistance is needed please contact the Program Supervisor.
10. When do classes start?
Courses run all year in spring and fall with some available in summer. You can begin or end your program at any point during the year. Courses run separate to semester schedules.
11. Where can I find the schedule of course dates and times?
Please visit the Construction Management Courses section of our website at https://ce.bergen.edu/construction-management-osha-courses
12. Are classes offered during the daytime?
Most classes take place during evenings and Saturdays throughout the year. Our Instructors work in the construction industry adding significant real-world experiences to these programs.
For additional information, or to register please visit https://bcccestaging.wpengine.com/
Or call 201-447-7488 during normal business hours.