Construction Management is one of the fastest growing industries and offers a promising career outlook given the anticipated growth in the industry and the shortage of skilled workers.
We offer a 5-course Certificate in Construction Management or courses may be taken individually.
- A high school diploma, or High School Equivalency is required
- No transcripts, SAT, ACT or other standardized exams are required
Certificate in Construction Management
Our 5-course Certificate in Construction Management program prepares students to enter the field as assistant to the project superintendent, construction project manager, building maintenance manager, or estimator. Find answers to the most commonly asked questions on our FAQ page.
Students who successfully complete all five required courses receive:
- A Certificate in Construction Management
- An OSHA industry credential
- Job placement assistance including a resume review and mock interview practice
CD-582 | Construction Estimating Basics (Must be taken prior to or at the same time as CD-405)
* If you provide a copy of a current 30-hour OSHA credential, you do not need to take CD-133 in order to be eligible for the certificate.
Add-on Areas of Specialization:
Students enrolled in our Certificate of Construction Management may earn an additional certificate in an area of specialization by completing select elective courses:
Specialization in Construction Document Technology
CD-163 | Drafting I
CD-164 | Computer Aided Drafting I
CD-165 | Methods and Materials in Construction, (Spring only), – OR – CD-168 | Building Systems Basics, (Fall only)
Specialization in Project Management
Specialization in Scheduling
Specialization in Estimating
All courses may be taken individually. Click here to see the Fall 2022 class calendar.
- CC-016 | AutoCAD Intensive
- CC-407 | AutoCAD Level I
- CC-422 | AutoCAD Level II
- CC-599 | AutoCAD 3D & Sketchup
- CD-124 | Advanced Estimating
- CD-125 | Construction Site Management
- CD-133 | 30-Hr OSHA Construction Safety Training
- CD-136 | Advanced Blueprint Reading
- CD-148 | Construction Project Scheduling II
- CD-163 | Drafting I
- CD-164 | Computer Aided Drafting I
- CD-165 | Methods and Materials in Construction
- CD-168 | Building Systems Basics
- CD-405 | Basic to Intermediate Blueprint Reading
- CD-459 | Construction Documents, Contract Law, Insurance and Ethics
- CD-466 | Construction Project Organization and Management
- CD-473 | Negotiating Construction Contracts
- CD-580 | Construction Project Scheduling I Oracle Primavera P6
- CD-582 | Construction Estimating Basics