Online education offers students the opportunity to study whenever it fits into their lives. Bergen Community College offers a wide range of certificate programs and personal development courses that you can take entirely online. We offer over 750 affordable courses taught by expert instructors to help you advance in your career or even start a new one. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 201-447-7488.
Online courses are divided into three categories:
- Health Professions Online Training
- We also offer Health Professions online training that includes being placed in an internship rotation. More than 20 certificate programs are available including: Medical Scribe, Telehealth Coordinator, Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant and more. See a full list of the courses offered below.
- Fundamentals– Gain new personal and professional skills. Courses that teach basic skills for professional development or personal enrichment.
- Instructor-led courses -study and interact with a cohort over a six-week schedule. Courses start monthly with twice-weekly lesson plans.
- Self-paced courses- For the independent learner, our self-paced courses provide access to all lessons immediately with up to three months to complete.
- Sample courses:
- Advanced Career Training– Courses that prepare you for a new career, recognized industry credential, or advancement within a current occupation.
- These expert-developed courses offer a flexible way to learn. Open enrollments let you start any time. And with up to 18 months access, you can learn when it’s convenient to you. Each course also comes with a dedicated Student Advisor, so you’re supported throughout your learning journey.