• If you wish to raise your GPA, you can retake courses in which you have earned an unsatisfactory grade (E, F, D, C, B)
  • When you have successfully replaced the course, the previous grade will be excluded from the GPA calculation but the grade will remain on your transcript and will be designated by the letter (R)
  • For a course that you are repeating for the third time, you must meet with an Academic Counselor in A-118
  • Third attempt of Math courses: retaking MAT 160 or higher level course, must speak with the Math Department in B-302.