Request For “E” To “W” Grades

Only grades of “E“, not “F” can be reviewed.

Appeals will not be accepted that go back further than two (2) years from the time that the course(s) were taken.

Fill out the E Grade Appeal Form PDF and drop it off at the Center for Student Success/Academic Counseling Office, Room A-118, Pitkin Education Center.

The Committee on Academic Standing meets monthly during the Fall and Spring semesters and will render a decision on your appeal.

Students will be informed of the committee’s decision via mail.