We are more than just a club for members of the LGBTQ+ community. We are truly a great group of individuals who really want to bridge the gap between sexual minorities and the rest of the community. There are no requirements to be part of Bergen Pride. All you need is an open mind and heart and the determination to understand why an alliance like ours is important.
Join Bergen Pride where you can be who you are in a safe, inclusive and welcoming space!
Students interested in joining or attending any meetings at our LGBTQ+ Alliance (Bergen Pride) can contact Faculty Advisors for more information:
- Professor Jim Bumgardner (email@example.com) 201-493-3615 or
- Professor Linda Seidman (firstname.lastname@example.org) 201-612-5546
- Center for Student Success [Academic & Transfer Counselors], Rm. A-118
- Professor Linda Seidman [Academic Counselor, OSS (Disability Office) Counselor, LGBTQ+ Liaison]
- Health Services: HS 100 [Personal Counselors]
Bergen Pride Advisory Board
Bergen Pride’s advisory board are allies and participants in our club and its activities.
The members of our advisory board:
- Tim Foote (email@example.com), Room A-123, x9285;
- Greg Fenkart (firstname.lastname@example.org), Room L-123, x9270
- Ilene Kleinman (email@example.com), Room A-219, x7160;
- Joseph Mamatz (firstname.lastname@example.org), Room HP-313, x5025.
- Lisa Mayer (email@example.com), Room B-206, x7472;
- Lori Talarico (firstname.lastname@example.org), Room L-230, x3752;
- Anthony Yankowski (email@example.com), Room LYN-401, x1245;