If you need a letter of invitation for a visiting relative, or you have found a job and need a social security number, please come to the International Student Center, in Room C-102, for assistance.

If you need a letter stating that you are a full time student, you must first complete the Request for Verification of Enrollment and Authorization to Release Information form.
To obtain the form, please go to the One Stop/Registration Center, Room A-129, or click here PDF.
After submitting the form, your letter will be ready within 5 – 7 working days.

Notes: Be sure to specify the exact information you need included in the enrollment verification letter.