The April 7 board of trustees meeting will take place via WebEx and telephone at 5 p.m. Click here for WebEx or call +1-415-655-0003 and use access code 470 464 248.
Members of the BCC Foundation Alumni Network are eligible for library borrowing privileges.
BCC Alumni must present a BCC photo ID card to borrow materials.
- Limited to a total of 10 items at any given time.
- Borrowing privileges are suspended when materials are overdue.
- Loan Period:
- Circulating Books – 21 days.
- Media – 7 days.
- Circulating Books may be renewed unless requested by another borrower.
- Limit – 2 renewals.
- Renewals may be made:
- in person.
- calling the Service Desk at 201-447-7970.
- Media – No renewals.
- Interlibrary Loan: Members of the BCC Foundation Alumni Network are eligible to request materials not own by the Sidney Silverman Library. Click here for more information.
*Some restrictions may apply