All classes resume online Monday, March 23. Students must check their Bergen-issued email address and Moodle for directions from faculty. On-campus offices are closed; staff are all working remotely. Details at Bergen.edu/covid19.
Bergen County Cooperative Library System
Borrowing privileges are extended to Bergen County residents who are patrons in good standing at the Public Library in their town of residence and who are 18 years of age or older. Borrowers must present a valid barcoded library card from the public library in the Bergen County town in which the borrower resides and a second form of identification which bears a photo and the borrower’s current address. Borrowers are required to know their library pin number. Borrowing privileges are limited to the Sidney Silverman Library only, and are not recognized by agreements with other institutions.
- BCCLS borrowers will be registered for one year or until the expiration date on the Public Library card whichever occurs sooner.
- Limited to 4 items at any given time.
- Items may be returned to BCC or any Bergen County Public Library
- Borrowing privileges are suspended at the BCC library and the home library when materials are overdue.
- Loan period
- Books – 21 days (one renewal)
- Media – 7 days (no renewals)
- Items may be renewed unless requested by another patron; renewals may be made:
- in person,
- or by calling the Service Desk at 201-447-7970.
- Service restrictions: Recalls, Holds, Interlibrary Loan, and campus delivery requests will not be placed for BCCLS borrowers.
- Some restrictions may apply