College Policies and Procedures are a compilation of regulations and policies approved by the College’s board of trustees, the president and executive officers to:
- enhance missions and strategic goals;
- reduce institutional risks and enhance internal controls;
- establish delegation of authority and responsibility;
- promote compliance with federal, state and other applicable laws and regulations; and
- promote operational alignment, consistency and efficiency.
College Policies and Procedures include board policies and certain academic, administrative, financial, operational and business policies. These policies have broad application throughout the College and establish boundaries for conduct for the College community, including faculty, staff, students and visitors.
Policies are written utilizing a policy template to provide information in a consistent format. For information on the policy process, see Formulation, Issuance and Maintenance of College Policies.
College Policies and Procedures are maintained and managed by the Office of the Executive Vice President. Questions about the process for developing policies or requests for current and historical versions of policies should be directed to the Office of the Executive Vice President.
Office of the Executive Vice President
Pitkin Education Center, Rm A330
400 Paramus Road
Paramus, NJ 07652
Phone: (201) 879-7656