- Identifies a need for deleting a policy and designates a Responsible Office.
- Prepares a rationale and justification for a decision to delete the policy.
- Coordinates Stakeholder review responding to any questions or concerns.
- Obtains endorsement from Responsible Executive followed by an approval from Approval Authority.
- Sends the approved request to delete policy accompanied by supporting documentation to the External Affairs Office.
- If Approval Authority is Board of Trustees (BOT), works with the President to schedule and obtain endorsement by the appropriate committee and approval by the board.
External Affairs Office:
- Provides consultation to Responsible Executive and Responsible Office at the outset and as needed during the entire process.
- If Approval Authority is Board of Trustees (BOT), works with Responsible Office to schedule committee reviews as a prelude to obtaining approval of BOT.
- Updates Policy Library website and communicates to the College.
- Notifies Responsible Executive and Responsible Office that the policy has been deleted.