The April 7 board of trustees meeting will take place via WebEx and telephone at 5 p.m. Click here for WebEx or call +1-415-655-0003 and use access code 470 464 248.
Bergen Community College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). The Commission on Higher Education is a regional accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Middle States Documents and References
- Comprehensive Institutional Self-Study Report 2016
- Statement of Accreditation Status – July 2016
- Re-accreditation Letter – June 2016
- New Requirements of Affiliation and Standards for Accreditation – 2014
- Monitoring Report Decision – November 2013
- Monitoring Report – September 2013
- Middle States Action – March 2013
- Small Team Report – October 2012
- Monitoring Report – September 2012
- Evaluation of Periodic Reviewers Report – August 2011
- Periodic Review Report – June 2011