All designated Administrative and Educational Support (AES) departments develop assessment plans. While the plans from the academic areas address student learning, those of the AES departments generally are more oriented towards assessing services the college provides.
AES assessment evaluates the overall effectiveness with which the College is achieving its goals. The process allows the College to better prioritize its resources, identify challenges and opportunities, improve efficiency and enhance student outcomes and stakeholder information. It establishes direction for improving institutional quality and building a solid reputation.
Exemplary AES Assessment Reports
Below are the Exemplary AES Assessment Reports from the last few years. Guided by the Summative Rating Rubric, the review team focuses on overall strengths and weaknesses of assessment activities and the integrity of assessment methodologies to choose exemplary reports. These reports are guidelines for both meaningful and comprehensive assessment.
- Center for Health, Wellness & Personal Counseling, 2016 – 2018
- Information Technology, 2016 – 2018
- Cerullo Learning Assistance Center – Tutoring Center, 2015 – 2017
- Sidney Silverman Library, 2015 – 2017
- Student Conduct, 2015 – 2017
- Academic Scheduling, 2014 – 2016
- Center for Innovation in Teaching and Learning (CITL), 2014 – 2016
- Media Technologies, 2014 – 2016
- Athletics Department, 2013 – 2015
- Cerullo Learning Assistance Center – English Language Resource Center, 2013 – 2015
- Cerullo Learning Assistance Center – Testing and Tutoring at the Meadowlands, 2013 – 2015
- Cerullo Learning Assistance Center – Tutoring Center, 2013 – 2015
- Financial Aid, 2013 – 2015
- Office of Alumni Affairs, 2013 – 2015
- Sidney Silverman Library, 2013 – 2015
- Cerullo Learning Assistance Center, 2011 – 2012