High School Equivalency (HSE)
Keep your career on track! Formerly known as ‘GED’, our High School Equivalency (HSE) courses prepare students for the high school equivalency exam.
Begin now: Take Your HSE Placement Test!
A no-cost placement test is required for all new students – contact us today at 201-489-1551 to schedule your appointment!
Study at BCC and take advantage of:
- Convenient nine-week courses
- Small class sizes
- One-on-one tutoring and academic support
- Affordable tuition
2016 HSE Class Schedule
- (HSE classes cost $395.00, and meet 4 days/week,
- Monday-Thursday, 9:00am – 12:00pm, or 6:00pm – 9:00pm)
- January 9, March 13, May 15, July 24, September 25
- Call: 201-489-1551
- Visit us: Come to our Information & Registration window, located on the 1st floor