Southern New Hampshire University
BCC – SNHU Transfer Partnership Highlights
- SNHU’s Academic Alliance team has partnered with Bergen Community College to offer additional benefits – particularly tuition discounts – to BCC alumni, faculty, staff and immediate family members.
- Through the articulation agreement with BCC, SNHU has created several programmatic pathways to provide a seamless transition for BCC students
- If the degree pathway of choice for the student is not listed, we work to maximize transfer equivalences and can provide an unofficial transcript evaluation for any student.
- The partnership will extend SNHU’s existing academic alliance discount (10%for undergraduate and graduate for COCE) to those individuals affiliated with BCC (alumni, employees and immediate family members).
- The student will identify Bergen CC on his or her COCE discount application which is accessed through the students my.snhu account at the time of course enrollment. Students can also work with their academic advisor for guidance to access the form.
SNHU Transfer Liaison Contact
- Partnership Contact: Cindie Sylvester, MS, Regional Director, Academic Alliances (Based in NH)).
- General Questions: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SNHU Inquiries and Application
- Fill out the free application at www.snhu.edu/bergen
- There are no application fees.
- Free transcript evaluations: SNHU can request/secure past transcripts for students.
SNHU Transfer Pathways
- The on-line programs include:
- AS Business Administration to BS Business Ad
- AAS Nursing to BS Nursing
- AS Business Administration Marketing to BS Business Administration
- AS Professional Studies Criminal Justice to BS Criminal Justice
- RN to Master of Science Nursing (MSN) Accelerate Option.
- Specific details about transfer pathways can be found at www.snhu.edu/bergen
SNHU Tuition and Financial Aid
- SNHU Tuition and Financial Aid information can be found at https://www.snhu.edu/tuition-and-financial-aid/online
- Estimated Program Cost:
- The estimated costs are based on the number of credit hours transferred to SNHU.
- Students can earn credits through testing or Prior Learning Assessment which can also reduce the cost to degree completion.
- Students must complete 30 credits (10 classes) with SNHU as a residency requirement.
- The cost does not include books or other fees which SNHU limits as we strive to keep education accessible and affordable for our students.