BCC-WPU Transfer Partnership Agreements
- AAS Corrections: Full junior status with either degree – SEE THE AGREEMENT
- AAS Law Enforcement: SEE THE AGREEMENT
- Honors Program: SEE THE AGREEMENT
- Admission to Initial Teacher Certification: AS.PS.GEN – HOW-TO GUIDE- SEE THE AGREEMENT
- STEM Programs: AS Natural Sciences and Mathematics (General, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics) SEE THE AGREEMENT
- Business Administration SEE THE AGREEMENT
- AFA Music Business to BA Popular Music Studies SEE THE AGREEMENT
- AS Criminal Justice to BA Criminology and Criminal Justice SEE THE AGREEMENT
- AS Exercise Science to BS Exercise Science SEE AGREEMENT
- AAS Nursing to BS Nursing SEE RN to BSN Express + Degree Program Articulation Agreement (04/10/2022)
- Two Plus Two Admissions Agreement SEE AGREEMENT
Transfer Partnerships Benefits
- William Paterson University has a 2+2 Partnership with Bergen County College.
- Streamlined admissions process for students who wish to obtain their two-year associate’s degree at BCC and graduate two years later with a bachelor’s degree from WPU.
WPU Transfer Liaison Contact
- For general information, or to make a Zoom or phone appointment, please contact directly Jazmine Guttierez.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- In-Person: Transfer Central Office, One-Stop, Pitkin Education Center
- Virtual Tours: All virtual and on campus events including student lead tours, can be found at https://www.wpunj.edu/
WPU Instant Decision Day
- Instant decision days will be hosted on an appointment basis, both virtually and in-person.
- IDD Registration process:
- Have an admissions application already submitted and all transcripts available
- To register for instant decision, please fill out this WPU Instant Decision Day Registration form.
WPU Admissions Process
To apply to William Paterson University:
- Admissions Application Form: Apply online at www.wpunj.edu/applynow
- Academic Transcripts: Submit your official transcripts from any and all colleges/universities attended
- Admission Application Fee
Notes: To have your $50 application fee waived attend one of our campus visit events: www.wpunj.edu/campusvisit OR stop in BCC Transfer Central Office, One-Stop, Pitkin Education Center, to see a WPU Transfer Representative, on-site at BCC.
WPU Application Deadlines
- Fall Scholarship Opportunities – June 1st
- Spring – January 10th
- Nursing (Fall only)- February 1st.
WPU Financial Aid Information
- William Paterson University FAFSA School Code: 002625
- Important Deadlines: The earlier your submit your FAFSA, the better your chances of receiving the most amount of financial aid are:
– Priority Filing Deadline (Consideration for Federal, SEOG and Institutional Aid): May 1st.
– New students who file the FAFSA well before March 1st, will receive earlier notification of eligibility.
- Consideration for State Aid (TAG, EOF, NJSTARSII):
-New applicants: September 15th
-All other applicants (Spring semester only): February 15th.
Other WPU Transfer Information
For questions or more information on transferring to William Paterson University check out these links:
- Transfer/Readmit/Second Degree: https://www.wpunj.edu/admissions/undergraduate/transfer-readmit–second-degree.html
- Requirements for Transfer Students: https://www.wpunj.edu/admissions/undergraduate/transfer-students/requirementsTrans.html
- For information on WPU Nursing program requirements please check here