Transfer Partnerships Agreements
- Approximately 60-64 semester credits will transfer
- Multiple programs: AA, AS, or AAS degree at BCC in a program that corresponds with a Berkeley Bachelor’s degree
SEE THE AGREEMENT
Transfer Partnerships Liaison Contact Information
Michelle Gomez, M.S, Associate Director
Phone: (646) 273-0165
Berkeley College Transfer Process
- Transfer Information: www.berkeleycollege.edu/admissions/transfer-students/index.html
- Admissions Application: www.berkeleycollege.edu/apply
- The Berkeley College Transfer Opportunity Grant
If you’ve earned an Associate’s degree from a college in the United States (other than Berkeley College), you may be entitled to an award up to 40 percent off the tuition at Berkeley College.
**The T.O.P. Grant is renewable to students each term, based on full-time enrollment and a GPA of 2.00 or better at the end of each award period.
**Graduates with an Associate’s degree from a U.S. college (other than Berkeley College) may be eligible for Berkeley’s Transfer Opportunity Program Grant. Awardee must be enrolled full-time in a Bachelor’s degree program at Berkeley. Awards may be up to forty percent (40%) of tuition. Awards are applied after all federal grants, Post-9/11 GI bill amounts, state grants, and state scholarships have been applied, not to exceed the remaining tuition amount. Cannot combine with any other Berkeley College grants or scholarships. Cost of books, supplies and fees not included.
- Transfer Your Credits
Berkeley College will accept transfer credits from regionally or nationally accredited post-secondary institutions for courses in which you earned a minimum CGPA and that are applicable to your program at Berkeley.
More details about the the transfer credit policy can be found at https://berkeleycollege.edu/catalogs/undergraduate-2021-2022/policies-procedures/transfer-credit-policy/index.html
Berkeley College Transfer Open Houses and Upcoming Virtual Events
- Transfer Open House Dates:
- April 12, 2022
- June15, 2022
- August 2, 2022
- Upcoming Virtual Events: https://berkeleycollege.edu/events/index.html
Berkeley College Financial Aid Information
- Financial Aid School codes:
- New York: 008556 – if enrolled at one of the Berkeley College campuses located in New York (New York City, Online-New York)
- New Jersey: 007502 – if enrolled at one of the Berkeley College campuses located in New Jersey (Newark, Online – New Jersey, Paramus, Woodbridge, and Woodland Park).
- Please file your FAFSA form, fafsa.ed.gov