- Opportunity to complete a bachelor’s degree “seamlessly” at two institutions of higher education
- Agreement Reference: NJCU Dual Admissions Agreement [pdf]
Transfer Application Priority Deadlines
- Fall Semester: May 1st;
- Spring Semester: December 1st.
Transfer Contact Information
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (201) 200-3308.
Notes: Official electronic transcripts can be sent to email@example.com
Transfer Application Process
- Application Fee Waiver: KNIGHTS20
- FAFSA School Code: 002613
- Application Page: https://www.njcu.edu/apply
- Application Checklist: https://www.njcu.edu/admissions-aid/transfer-student-admissions/application-checklist
- Admitted Student Checklist: https://www.njcu.edu/admissions-aid/admitted-students/admitted-transfer-student-checklist
- Transfer Events Page: https://www.njcu.edu/admissions-aid/transfer-student-admissions/transfer-student-eventsprograms