BCC – Stockton University Transfer Partnership Highlights
- Stockton University is pleased to announce Transfer Pathways, an exciting dual admission option with Bergen Community College. Students entering this program receive conditional acceptance to Stockton while they work on their associate degree at one of our partner community colleges.
- This innovative partnership makes higher education more affordable for BCC students by providing a direct, cohesive route to a bachelor’s degree with easy transfer of credits.
- Transfer Pathways offers the opportunity for conditional acceptance during your freshman and sophomore years at BCC.
To find out more about this partnership you can visit https://www.stockton.edu/admissions/pathways.html
Transfer Pathways Benefits
- Stockton will accept the entire AA and AS degrees intact to BA or BS: most majors are offered at Stockton University.
- AS to BS or BA in Sciences and Mathematics Programs.
- Advising services at both institutions to help ensure a seamless transition to Stockton. Your advisor is email@example.com
- $50 application fee waiver once you are ready to transfer to Stockton. Use the application fee waiver code, “TRPATHWAY”, at the end of the Stockton Web application.
- Reverse transfer options to obtain your associate degree while pursuing your bachelor’s degree at Stockton. Speak with advisors at your community college and Stockton for more information.
- Up to five (5) $2,000 Transfer Pathways scholarships offered annually at each community college for those who qualify.
Stockton University Transfer Advisor Contact
- Please contact Enrico DeRooy – Transfer Advisor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone:(609) 626-3159
- Make a virtual appointment with Enrico here: https://calendly.com/enrico-derooy/transfer-admissions-virtual-appointment
- Stockton University Transfer website: https://stockton.edu/admissions/transfer-students.html
Stockton University Transfer Process
- Step 1 – Fill out the web application using application fee waiver code Transfer Pathways. (Portal: discover.stockton.edu ).
- Step 2 – Request to send your transcript/s from all colleges you have attended to Stockton.
- Step 3 – Find out how your credits transfer over here. https://dw.stockton.edu/transfer/#/
- Step 4 – Make a 1 on 1 instant decision day appointment with a Stockton Transfer advisor here https://calendly.com/d/cbfk-xfx9/transfer-admissions-virtual-appointment
- Step 5 Visit Stockton University Campus here https://stockton.edu/admissions/visit-us.html
Affording Stockton University
- Free Tuition and Fees the Stockton Promise: The new Stockton Promise grant covers 100% of the gap between federal, state and institutional financial aid (grants & scholarships) and the cost of tuition and fees for qualifying students. https://www.stockton.edu/admissions/promise.html
- Financial Aid: https://stockton.edu/financial-aid/index.html
- Tuition and Costs: https://stockton.edu/bursars/bill-estimator.html
- Transfer Scholarship: https://stockton.edu/admissions/scholarships.html