Montclair State University
BCC-MSU Transfer Partnership Benefits Highlights
- Montclair State 2+2: Teacher Education Agreement:
- Dual Enrollment Transfer Agreement For Educational Foundations for Elementary Teachers Major.
- Students from Bergen Community College who apply through the 2+2 Program for the Educational Foundations for Elementary Teachers major, now have the opportunity to be admitted into Montclair State’s Teacher Education Program.
- Additional MSU transfer information is accessible at the following Webpages:
- Montclair State 2+2: https://www.montclair.edu/admissions/montclair-state-two-plus-two/
- Montclair State 2+2 Bergen Community College: https://www.montclair.edu/admissions/montclair-state-22-bergen-community-college/
- Montclair State Advance Degree Articulations: https://www.montclair.edu/admissions/apply-and-check-status/articulation-agreements/
MSU Transfer Programs
- A.S. degree in Sciences and Mathematics Programs to B.A and B.S. degrees in Sciences and Mathematics Programs
- A.A.S degree in Nursing to B.S. degree in Nursing Program
- Dual Enrollment / Automatic Transfer Agreement
MSU Transfer Counselor Contact Information
- Zabdi Medel, MSU Transfer Counselor
- Location at BCC: Center for Student Success, A-126C
- E-mail: Medelz@montclair.edu OR email@example.com
MSU Transfer Process
- Transferring to Montclair State through the MSU 2+2 program couldn’t be easier! Bergen Community College will provide us with your transcript and we will waive your Montclair State application fee, which saves you time in the application process.
- Should you choose to participate in the Montclair State 2+2 program, you will benefit from resources shared between Montclair State University and your community college. You will work with advisors from both institutions in order to keep you on track to earn your AA/AS degree in two years from your community college and then complete your bachelor’s degree at Montclair State University.
- You will participate in events and programs on the Montclair State University campus and utilize the wide array of services available to other Red Hawks. At Montclair State, you’ll be part of a culture that values who you are, while fostering your talents and providing the tools you need to realize your most ambitious goals. As a nationally-acclaimed university with an intimate student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1, Montclair State University will prepare you for the world like no other university can. Join us, and get ready for the very best in you.
MSU Admissions Application Deadlines
- Spring Semester: November 15th
- Fall Semester: April 15th
- Notes: After the deadline, we will continue to review applicants on a rolling admissions basis.
- Instant Decision Days
- The MSU Instant Decision Days at Bergen Community College will be hosted each semester.
- Please email the MSU Representative for more information.
MSU Financial Aid Application
- Complete the FAFSA
- Go to: fafsa.gov and use Montclair’s School Code: 002617
MSU Resources for Transfer Students
At Montclair State, we’re proud to attract talented and ambitious transfer students from across the country. We invite you to be one of them and, for answers to some of the most commonly asked Transfer Admissions questions, we recommend you review the information posted under: