MSU Transfer Information
Transferring to Montclair State through the MSU 2+2 program couldn’t be easier! Bergen Community College will provide us with your transcript and we will waive your Montclair State application fee, which saves you time in the application process.
Should you choose to participate in the Montclair State 2+2 program, you will benefit from resources shared between Montclair State University and your community college. You will work with advisors from both institutions in order to keep you on track to earn your AA/AS degree in two years from your community college and then complete your bachelor’s degree at Montclair State University.
You will participate in events and programs on the Montclair State University campus and utilize the wide array of services available to other Red Hawks. At Montclair State, you’ll be part of a culture that values who you are, while fostering your talents and providing the tools you need to realize your most ambitious goals. As a nationally-acclaimed university with an intimate student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1, Montclair State University will prepare you for the world like no other university can. Join us, and get ready for the very best in you.
Additional MSU transfer information is accessible at the following Webpages:
- Montclair State 2+2: https://www.montclair.edu/admissions/montclair-state-two-plus-two/
- Montclair State 2+2 Bergen Community College: https://www.montclair.edu/admissions/montclair-state-22-bergen-community-college/
- Montclair State Advance Degree Articulations: https://www.montclair.edu/admissions/apply-and-check-status/articulation-agreements/
MSU Application deadlines:
- Spring Semester: November 15th
- Fall Semester: April 15th
*After the deadline: We will continue to review applicants on a rolling admissions basis
**Montclair State Instant Decision Days at Bergen Community College will be hosted each semester. Please email the Montclair State Representative for more information.