Individuals must meet one of the following criteria to be eligible for the program:
- Combined SAT score of minimum 1700/2400 (old point scale) OR 1200/1600 (new point scale).
- ACT composite score of 25 or higher in English AND Math.
- Classic Accuplacer score in English of 275 or higher before 12/14/18 AND score in Algebra of 90 or higher before 1/25/19 OR a grade of B+ or better in MAT-040/MAT-048.
- Next-Generation Accuplacer score in Reading of 265 or higher AND WritePlacer of 6 or higher starting 12/17/18 AND score in Algebra of 273 or higher starting 1/28/19 OR a grade of B+ or better in MAT-040/MAT-048.
- College Cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.4 or higher with a minimum of 12 college credits.
- A professor’s recommendation and minimum of 12 college credits.