The Office of Testing Services strongly suggests that you review for the Accuplacer examination.
New Student Accuplacer Practice App
The free ACCUPLACER study app is getting a refresh and a new URL location. Updates to the app were made so that the practice students receive more closely resembles the real testing environment. The same great features like Learn As You Go are still available, and students can continue to save their practice history.
The new app went live September 28 with the existing app retiring shortly after. On October 14, a redirect has been created so anyone accessing the old URL will automatically be taken to the new website. However, you will want to eventually update any bookmarks or postings of the old practice app location, with the new one.
We recommend you study and prepare the Accuplacer test using the free Accuplacer Study App; it gives immediate feedback and tips/hints for improvement.
Accuplacer Placement Exams
The Office of Testing Services administers the following Accuplacer placement exams.
The Accuplacer BST Next Gen/assessment includes tests on the following subjects:
- Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics
- 80-minute timed Essay
The Accuplacer ALP/assessment includes tests on the following components:
- Listening exam
- Language Usage
- Reading Skills
- 50-minute timed Essay
Accuplacer Practice Test
1. For an overview of the Accuplacer examination: click here.
2. Virtual Study Group Schedule
- Date: From January 4, 2021 to January 22, 2021.
- Day: Monday – Friday
- Time: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Webex meeting link/Arithmetic – Webex Session link
ALGEBRA & QUANTITATIVE REASONING
- Date: From January 4, 2021 to January 22, 2021;
- Day: Monday – Friday;
- Time: 9 am – 11 am;
- Webex meting link/Algebra & QR –Webex Session link
For more information, email:
- Tutoring Center: email@example.com
- STEM Center:firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you type “Accuplacer Practice Test” in your favorite search engine you will discover many different sites that may help you review for the examination including, but not limited to the following sites:
Online Instruction Resources
- For additional arithmetic and algebra on-line instruction, please go to:
- More information and study resources can be found on the College Board website at:
For questions or further information, please contact The Office of Testing Services at (201) 447-7203, email us at email@example.com or visit us in the Paramus Campus, Pitkin Education Center, room S127