The Office of Testing Services strongly suggests that you review for the Accuplacer examination.
We recommend you study and prepare the Accuplacer test using the free Accuplacer Study App; it gives immediate feedback and tips/hints for improvement.
The Office of Testing Services administers the following Accuplacer placement exams.
- Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics
- 80-minute timed Essay
- Listening exam
- Language Usage
- Reading Skills
- 50-minute timed Essay
Accuplacer Practice Test
1. For an overview of the Accuplacer examination: click here.
2. Virtual Study Group Schedule
Dates: September 22, 2020 to December 15, 2020.
- Tuesday: 3:30-4:30 pm – Algebra & Quantitative Reasoning – Webex Session link
- Tuesday: 5-6 pm – Arithmetic – Webex Session link
For more information, email:
- Tutoring Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
- STEM Center:email@example.com
3. If you type “Accuplacer Practice Test” in your favorite search engine you will discover many different sites that may help you review for the examination including, but not limited to the following sites:
Online Instruction Resources
- For additional arithmetic and algebra on-line instruction, please go to:
- More information and study resources can be found on the College Board website at:
For questions or further information, please contact The Office of Testing Services at (201) 447-7203, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in the Paramus Campus, Pitkin Education Center, room S127