Transfer And Articulation Services
- Assist students by providing information about the transferability of courses taken at Bergen
- Share information regarding articulation agreements with four-year colleges and the transfer process
- Lead Transfer Workshops, organize Transfer Fairs, and provide transfer resources for the students
- BCC Transfer Counselors Contact List
Schedule an appointment to meet with a Transfer Counselor to review your academic program and make specific recommendations towards your educational goals. Visit the Center for Student Success office in Room A-118 or call (201) 447-7211 to schedule an appointment.
- Provides BCC students the opportunity to meet and work with our 4-year partner schools.
- Students can plan BCC courses, create a transfer timeline, find out about Scholarship opportunities, and attend instant admissions day.
- These services are streamlining and simplifying the transfer process.
- Location: Room A-126, Pitkin Education Center
- Reference Materials:
Transfer Information Presentations
If you will be graduating from Bergen Community College at the end of Spring 2019 semester we recommend you attend the college transfer information sessions. You will have the opportunity to meet representatives from area colleges here on campus.
The Fairs are two dates – one for New Jersey Schools (state and private) and the second for out of state schools (public and private).
All college fairs are held in the Student Center, Pitkin Education Building, Paramus, NJ.
Students are encouraged to attend the upcoming events. Save the dates! All posters are downloadable documents.
New Jersey Colleges & Universities:
Out of State Colleges & Universities:
Please note: The dates may be changed due to inclement weather.
- Center for Student Success: Room A-118, Pitkin Education Center, 1st Floor.
- Transfer Counselors: Tel. (201)447-7211.
- E-Mail: [email protected]