Welcome to the Bergen Community College Fitness Center!
Hours of Operation
- Class Hours: Classes have preference over “Free Hours”.
- Free Hours: For the current “Free Hours” of operation, refer to the bulletin board posted at the entrance of the Fitness Center/Student Weight Room Facility, Room S-128, Pitkin Education Center).
- The hours are subject to change without notice.
Guidelines for Use of the Fitness Center
Prior to working out in the Fitness Center, you must submit a recent medical exam to the Office of Health Services (located in Room HS-100, Pitkin Education Center).
No one will be permitted to use the Fitness Center until they have a medical exam on file with Health Services.
No food or drink allowed in the Fitness Center.
The College is not responsible for missing items. For assistance with lost and found items or college student lockers usage, contact the Office of Public Safety.
- Medical form must be on file with Health Services (Room HS-100).
- To complete and submit the required “Student Immunizations/Medical Form,” visit the Health Services Forms Web page.
- Proper Gym attire is required.
- Valid Bergen ID with medical clearance “M” sticker is required.
- For the Bergen Community College ID card request information, visit https://bergen.edu/about-us/public-safety/
- For detailed Fitness Center contact information, go to the Wellness and Exercise Science Academic Department website.