EOF Application Process
To apply for the Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) grant, a student must:
STEP 2: Complete a Free application for federal student aid (FAFSA) – at www.fafsa.gov
– List Bergen Community College as the first choice (School Code: 004736)
– At the end, click on “Start your state application” to apply for NJ Tuition Aid Grant (TAG) or go to www.hesaa.org
STEP 3: Meet the EOF Grant Eligibility requirements
STEP 4: Complete an EOF Application:
EOF Application deadlines:
– June 1st – Pre-Freshman Summer Program;
– November 1st – Fall Semester;
– March 1st – Spring Semester.
Notes: Recommended FAFSA deadlines are accessible under the Office of Financial Aid’s Dates & Deadlines Web page.
STEP 5: Upon review of your application and financial aid status, you will be contacted, by EOF Office, to make an appointment for an interview to review your EOF grant eligibility.