To apply for the Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) grant, a student must:
- List Bergen Community College as the first choice (School Code: 004736).
- Go to https://njfams.hesaa.org/ and log into account or create new login. Check the TO DO folder and complete any incomplete items.
- For NJ Dreamers, click here (NJ Dreamer Login/ HESAA’s Secure e-Access Portal) to complete the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application.
STEP 3: Meet the EOF Grant Eligibility requirements.
STEP 4: Complete an EOF Application:
- Click here for EOF Program Application Form (PDF)
- Submit the EOF Application by recommended deadlines:
- November 1st – Fall Semester;
- March 1st – Spring Semester.
STEP 5: Upon review of your application and financial aid status, you will be contacted for an interview, if eligible.
Notes: Recommended FAFSA deadlines are accessible under the the Office of Financial Aid’s Dates and Deadlines Web page.