To apply for the Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) grant, a student must:
STEP 2: Complete a Free application for federal student aid (FAFSA) – at www.fafsa.gov
– List Bergen Community College as the first choice (School Code: 004736)
– Go to https://njfams.hesaa.org/ and log into account or create new login. Check the TO DO folder and complete any incompleteitems.
– For NJ Dreamers, click here to complete the New Jersey Alternative Financial Aid Application.
STEP 3: Meet the EOF Grant Eligibility requirements
STEP 4: Complete an EOF Application:
- Click here for Fall 2020 EOF Paper Application
EOF Application deadlines
– November 1st – Fall Semester;
– March 1st – Spring Semester.
Notes: Recommended FAFSA deadlines are accessible under the Office of Financial Aid’s Dates & Deadlines Web page.
STEP 5: Upon review of your application and financial aid status, if eligible you will be contacted, by EOF Office, to make an appointment for an interview to review your EOF grant eligibility.