Services to students are available in-person and remotely online.
The following is to assist students with understanding what services are rendered along with links and other important information.
Any changes to registration dates and processes will also be addressed on this page (please revisit this page).
- Online Registration begins on Sunday, October 31, 2021 (at 12:00 A.M. – the night of Saturday, October 30).
- Online registration is available to current students that have no restrictions.
- Students not meeting academic requirements may have online registration access restricted. Usually students are notified by email with process to permit access.
- Students taking remedial courses may have online access restrictions.
- Students repeating courses for the 3rd time will have access restriction and will need to contact a counselor (review email).
- Students that are not matriculated (not pursuing a program towards graduation) may have online restrictions.
- Students that have not provided immunization documents may have online restrictions.
- Visiting Students (Matriculated at other colleges taking courses at Bergen), should always ensure that they have permission to take the specific course at Bergen, and that their home institution would accept in transfer back and be applied to your degree.
- Visiting students may take up to 11 credits as Non-Matriculated students.
- Visiting students must reapply for Admission each Winter and Summer term. Additional information below and https://bergen.edu/
Remote and In-Person Registration
Remote (RRF) and In-Person Registration begins on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 8:30 A.M.
User Name and Password are required to register using the Remote Registration Form (RRF).
One-Stop and Student Affairs office will work with students to assist with in-person registration starting on Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 8:30 A.M.
- The schedule of offerings will be posted prior to the start of registration.
- Remote Registration option remains an online service to students.
- Staff are available to assist students with planning before registration.
- Remote Registration requires that students research the courses they intend to register for as they would need the course and section number to complete the Remote Registration Form (RRF) to register.
- Students may review the schedule of available offerings online and through the self-service portal.
- Students should use the RRF to drop classes in the same manner as they did to register.
- Once the Withdrawal period ensues, which is after the Add/Drop period for any term, the Remote Withdrawal Form (RWF) will be available.
- Detailed information about remote academic testing is accessible under Accuplacer Examity Remote Testing Web page.
- Click here for information about Online Options at Bergen
- Click here for information regarding Getting Started with Online Courses.
Coming soon to this page
- Remote Advising/Counseling;
- Remote Services for Special Needs (OSS).
Here to help. Explore the links and emails below for assistance
IT Help Desk
- For assistance with account access, password reset and technical assistance.
- Phone: 201-447-7109
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Calendar and Forms
- Moodle/Online Course Portal Access
- Remote Registration Form
- Remote WIthdrawal Form
- Transcript Request
- Enrollment Verification
- Change of Student Data
- Academic Advising
- Continuing Education
- Placement Testing
- Student Life
- International Student Center
- Deans and Department Chairs
Helpful Office Email Addresses
During peak registration periods in August/September and January/February, the best way to communicate with Bergen departments and staff is through email.
- Registration: email@example.com
- Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Advising: email@example.com
- Bill Payment: Bursar@bergen.edu
- Testing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting Students: email@example.com
- Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialized Services/Disability Services: email@example.com