The requested document(s) will appear in Bergen Self-Service > Financial Aid > Required Documents.
While Bergen is closed, certain documents, for example the Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose, Proof of US Citizenship, official government issued photo ID, etc… can be submitted to Bergen securely using the Financial Aid Documentation Portal.
Financial Aid Documentation Submission Process
- To submit any requested supporting documents, we recommend you use the below provided secure documents submission portal.
- You may want to proceed as follows:
- STEP 1 – Gather all needed requested supporting documents
- STEP 2 – Prepare the documents for upload (i.e. scan, photo, as applicable…)
- STEP 3 – Login on the below provided Financial Aid Documentation Submission Portal to securely complete the cover sheet, upload, and submit requested verification documents.
Notes: You will need to use the BCC login information.
The following forms are to be submitted to One Stop/Office of Financial Aid (Not to the Bergen Verification Team).
Online forms are to be submitted online only.
Portable Document File (PDF) forms are downloadable and can be completed and submitted to the aforementioned Bergen secure e-mail address.
Financial Aid Forms for 2022-2023 Academic Year