The requested document(s) will appear in Bergen Self-Service > Financial Aid > Required Documents.
While Bergen is closed, certain documents, for example the Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose, Proof of US Citizenship, official government issued photo ID, etc… can be submitted to Bergen securely using the Financial Aid Documentation Portal.
Financial Aid Documentation Submission Process
- To submit any requested supporting documents, we recommend you use the below provided secure documents submission portal.
- You may want to proceed as follows:
- STEP 1 – Gather all needed requested supporting documents
- STEP 2 – Prepare the documents for upload (i.e. scan, photo, as applicable…)
- STEP 3 – Login on the below provided Financial Aid Documentation Submission Portal to securely complete the cover sheet, upload, and submit requested verification documents (Example of supporting documents: HS graduation confirmation, Tax return, Statement of non-filing, Citizenship, etc…)
- You will need to use the Bergen Self Service login information.
- Online forms are to be submitted online only.
The following forms are to be submitted to One Stop/Office of Financial Aid (Not to the Bergen Verification Team).
Financial Aid Forms for 2023-2024 Academic Year
Financial Aid Forms for 2022-2023 Academic Year
For questions or assistance in completing the forms or submitting the requested documents, email: firstname.lastname@example.org